jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

Some pretty important news

Hello everybody! It's been a long while since our last update.
I'm 15 now, and I'm redesigning many things of my life.
I have some pretty important news here.
First, I'm changing the name of this company to Feline Studios, mainly because of that we're not only focused on game development, but also on the creation of engines and tools to make other software (I.E. KikaScript).
Second, I'm making a new website for Feline Studios, you can see it here. It's not finished yet, but hopefully it will be in the next 2 to 3 days.

Well, that's pretty much all. I'm not going to delete this blog, but I'll stop using it. Feel free to contact me at:
contactfelinegames@gmail.com

It's been an incredible time with Feline Games, and this is going to be even better. Thanks to everyone who supports me. See you very soon.

See you guys soon! ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario